Everywhere we look, there is negativity; in the news, social media, and even in our relationships. I have allowed the negativity to taint my thoughts and actions. I have been drawn into harmful situations or conversations even though I have attempted to avoid them.
Not always easy to avoid, right?
Ultimately, it is up to us to search for positivity.
Positivity is a choice.
Here are some things to help you be more positive:
• Create new habits to think and act differently.
• Be aware of our own self-talk. Do we self-talk more negatively or positively?
• Develop a mindset that seeks positivity and good.
• Keep a gratitude journal.
• Live mindfully and be present.
• Choose positive people to be around.
• Set healthy boundaries.
Seek to surround yourself with positivity.
Be conscious of your thoughts and actions.
Choose to be positive!